It’s time to get festive
Let’s face it though – on a hot summer’s day the last thing you want is a heavy pudding – or to stand over a steaming hot stove waiting for it to warm up. Our friends at Bulla have come up with the best kind of compromise – a Christmas Ice Cream Pudding! This deliciously creamy dessert is sure to be a show-stopper with its creamy texture and fruity flavours and all ingredients can be found at Romeos North Adelaide Village.
- 1L Bulla Creamy Classics Vanilla Icecream
- 200g cooked Christmas Pudding, Crumbled
- 2 Tbsp rum or brandy
- 75g maraschino cherries, drained
- 50g unsalted pistachio nuts, chopped
- 50g raisins
- Chocolate shell topping (e.g Ice Magic)
- Line a pudding basin or load tin with cling film.
- Remove the Bulla Creamy Classics Vanilla ice cream from the freezer and leave to soften for 15 minutes.
- Turn into a bowl and break up with a fork – it should be softened but not completely melted.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix quickly together.
- Pack into the lined tin and freeze until firm.
- Turn out and decorate with chocolate shell topping. Serve immediately.
For a sweet twist, use Bulla Creamy Classics White Chocolate and Raspberry icecream. For this recipe and more, visit www.bulla.com.au